Ms. Pornsuda Harnphanich
Director, Member of Executive Committee, Member of Risk Management Committee and Chief Finance Officer
Age (year) :
Date of Appointment :
13 January 2020
- Master degree of Healthcare and Wellness Management, College of Management, Mahidol University
- Master degree of Science (Finance), University College Dublin, Singapore
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, Thammasat University
- Certificate IR Professional Certificate Program, Federation of Accounting Professions
- Certificate CompTIA IT Fundamentals, Network Training Center, 2018
- Director Accreditation Program, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Personal Income Tax and Corporate Income Tax Program, Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy, Thammasat University
- Oxford Programme on Negotiation in Bangkok Said Business School, University of Oxford
Continuing Professional knowledge Development (CPD & CPA)
- Accounting of Income and Expenses, Impact on Net Profit Calculation, Year 2021, 6.0 Hours
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals Course, Year 2020, 6.0 Hours
- TFRS16 Financial Lease, Year 2019, 6.0 Hours
- 2020 - present Director / S G GOODFRIENDS Co., Ltd.
- 2020 - present Director / K.P.A. FOOD Co., Ltd.
- 2019 - present Director / Latte Coffee Shop Co., Ltd.
- 2017 - present Director / Bangkok Chain International (Lao) Co., Ltd.
- 2016 - present Director / Bangkok Chain Management Co., Ltd.
- 2016 - present Director / Sothon Vejchakit Co., Ltd.
- 2015 - present Director / Coffee and Latte House Co., Ltd.
- 2014 - present Director of Auditing and Finance / Rattanatibeth General Hospital Co., Ltd.
- 2013 - present Director / Navanakorn Medical Co., Ltd.
- 2013 - 2021 Director / Ayutthaya Medicare Co., Ltd.
- 2013 - present Director / Balleto Foods Co., Ltd.
- 2011 - present Director / Tipnatee s.p.p. Co., Ltd.
Position in other Listed Companies :
Directors’ Meeting Participation in 2021
- Board of Directors : 6 from 6
- Executive Committee : 4 from 4
- Risk Management Committee : 4 from 4
Shareholding (%) :
3.39 (Increased 0.55% in 2021)
Prof. Dr. Chalerm Harnphanich, M.D.'s daughter