Mr. Voravee Kiatiniyomsak
Director, Member of Executive Committee, Member of Sustainability, Governance and Risk Management Committee, Company Secretary and Director of Accounting
Age (year) :
Date of Appointment :
23 June 2020
- Master Degree in Business Administration in Finance, Thammasat University
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, Assumption University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Director Accreditation Program (DAP) 172/2020, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Fundamentals for Corporate Secretaries Class 1/2016, Thai Company Secretary Club, Thai Listed Companies Association partnership with Stock Exchange of Thailand and The Securities and Exchange Commission, Thailand
- Course for Chief Financial Officer, Strategic CFO in Capital Market Class 9, Stock Exchange of Thailand
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Ethics Course for Chartered Professional Accountant Class 6, 2.0 Hours
- Thai Chartered Management Accountant (TCMA) Course Class 1/2022, 6.30 Hours
- TFRS for NPAEs Update according to the Notification of the Accounting Profession no.42/2563, 14.0 Hours
- CFO Course 2022, 7.0 hours
- Income, difference between Accounting and Tax, Year 2022, 6.3 Hours
- Accounting for Land, Buildings, Equipment, Year 2022, 6.0 Hours
- Financial statement analysis, Year 2020, 7.0 Hours
- Accounting Standard for Non-current assets, Year 2020, 7.0 Hours
- Financial statement preparation course, Year 2020, 7.30 Hours
- TFRS16 Financial lease, Year 2019, 6.0 Hours
- Strategic CFO in Capital Market, Year 2019, 22 Hours
- 2013 - present Director / Zero CO2 Public Company Limited
- 2016 - present Director / Sriburin Medical Co., Ltd.
- 2016 - present Director / Navanakorn Medicare Co., Ltd.
- 2016 - present Director / Bangkok Chain Management Co., Ltd.
- 2016 - present Director / Chiangrai Imaging Center Co., Ltd.
- 2016 - 2021 Director / Ayutthaya Medicare Co., Ltd.
- 2006 - 2015 Audit Manager / EY Office Limited
Position in other Listed Companies :
Directors’ Meeting Participation in 2022
- Board of Directors : 6 from 6
- Executive Committee : 4 from 4
- Risk Management Committee : 6 from 6
Shareholdings (%) :