Ms. Pornluck Harnphanich, M.D.
Director, Member of Executive Committee, Member of Sustainability, Governance and Risk Management Committee and Chief Operating Officer
Age (year) :
Date of Appointment :
10 August 2012
- Master of Healthcare and Wellness Management, College of Management Mahidol University
- M.D., Thammasat University
- Diploma Course in Dermatology and Dermatosurgery, Institute of Dermatology
- American Board Certified in Nutritional Wellness, American Naturopathic Certification Board (ANCB)
- Executive Mini Master of Business Administration, NIDA Business School
- Short Course training in Skin Laser Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University
- Certificate in Chelation Therapy (CCT), Chelation Medical Association, THAI (CMAT)
- HA Course for Quality Hospital Management (HA900)
- Director Accreditation Program, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Successful Formulation & Execution of Strategy (SFE) Program, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)์
- Entrepreneurial Finance, CONC Thammasat Business School, Thammasat University
- Oxford Programme on Negotiation, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
- 2023 - present Director / Health Chain Innotech Co., Ltd.
- 2023 - present Director / Kasemrad Ari Cancer Rangsi Raksa Center Co., Ltd.
- 2021 - present Director / Bangkok Chain International (Lao) Co., Ltd.
- 2020 - present Director / Navanakorn Medicare Co., Ltd
- 2016 - present Director / Sriburin Medical Co., Ltd.
- 2016 - present Director / Saraburi Wetchakit Co., Ltd.
- 2016 - present Director / Bangkok Chain Management Co., Ltd.
- 2015 - present Director / Sothon Vejchakit Co., Ltd.
- 2015 - present Director / Coffee and Latte House Co., Ltd.
- 2012 - present Medical Director / Rattanatibeth General Hospital Co., Ltd.
- 2011 - 2014 Director / Rattanatibeth General Hospital Co., Ltd.
- 2011 - 2019 Director / Tipnatee S.P.P Co., Ltd.
Position in Other Listed Companies :
Directors’ Meeting Participation in 2022
- Board of Directors : 6 from 6
- Executive Committee : 4 from 4
- Risk Management Committee : 6 from 6
Shareholdings (%) :
3.44 (increased 0.05 in 2022)
Prof. Dr. Chalerm Harnphanich, M.D.'s daughter